3.13.2011

tea time

This is the most delicious tea.

Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice 

I am embarrassed to say that a dear friend (and self proclaimed "tea purist") made this same claim months ago and I ignored it on the grounds that I do not usually enjoy cinnamon flavored things. Who wants to chew hot & spicy gum for example? I mean, really?

Call it spring fever perhaps, but I rebelled against my inner instinct and went for something bold, something new and
- be it a bit dramatic-
it has changed my life.  Well, my mornings anyway.

It's not 'hot' spice wise (despite the name) and it has a surprisingly rich, sweet flavor instead. No sweetener needed. SO delicious.

4 comments:

  1. You've convinced, I'll try it next time I'm at Barnes and Noble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that it's available at Williams- Sonoma and some Gloria Jeans also. It's probably cheaper to buy online though (the store price was $4 more for 20 bags!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warning- this tea does NOT taste as good in the individually wrapped packages. Buy it in the tin, pictured above. There is a major difference in flavor.

    ReplyDelete